MBL (USA) in Ottawa manufactures Variable Speed Belts, V-Ribbed Belts, and Timing Belts for both original equipment and service parts in the automotive, recreational, and industrial markets. Proudly made in Ottawa, Illinois since 1988!
The recipient of numerous quality and service awards from the world-class companies it supplies, MBL (USA) is world class in all areas - technology, equipment, automation, process control, quality control, and more.
We are looking for dependable and motivated individuals to join our team on 2nd or 3rd shift in our innovative manufacturing environment. We offer a career in a stable work environment with excellent benefits and opportunity for personal and professional growth; with a beginning hourly rate of $16.57.
Essential Job Duties
Production operators will perform basic machine operations in a safe manner to include; stacking or measuring raw material, handling finished product, maintaining machines, performing quality inspections, and making minor machine adjustments to ensure products meet our high quality standards.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Attention to detail and an ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and follow standard work practices.
- You must have the capability to lift up to 45-50 pounds and stand for long hours.
Benefits & Conditions
Our benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, 401(k) matching, referral bonuses and more! Benefits begin on the 91st day of employment.
- Monday through Friday
- 2nd shift: 3:00pm to 11:30pm
- 3rd shift: 11:00pm to 7:30am.
- Training can last from 4 to 16 weeks and typically takes place on 1st shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm.
- May be required to work overtime, including occasional Saturdays.