Warehouse Group Leader 3rd Shift
MBL (USA) in Ottawa manufactures V-Belts, V-Ribbed belts and Timing Belts for both original equipment and service parts in the automotive and industrial markets. MBL (USA) supplies the North America Market and exports worldwide.
The recipient of numerous quality and service awards from the world-class companies it supplies, MBL (USA) is world class in all areas - technology, equipment, automation, process control, quality control, and more.
Mitsuboshi maintains the most strict quality standards with ISO 9001 or ISO/TS 16949 quality certifications as well as ISO 14000 environmental certification.
Proudly made in Ottawa, Illinois!
- Supervise daily activities of the department
- Schedule warehouse associates to meet the demands of the business
- Ensures that warehouse targets are met on a consistent basis through auditing and observation
- Resolution of issues (service, quality, costs)
- Manage and oversee administrative functions to ensure that all paperwork is processed efficiently and in a timely manner and meets all compliance requirements
- Lead projects to foster 6S, assure safety related activities are completed including thorough accident investigation when applicable, good housekeeping is to be maintained and followed continuously
- Evaluates operating methods and procedures for improvements and total quality
- Focuses on innovative and creative ways to achieve desired results in the areas of accuracy, productivity, service, cost effectiveness and growth and development of team members
- Associate is responsible for departments that are required to work or be on call on weekends as well as company holidays
- At least two (2) years supervisory experience in a warehouse and logistics environment
- Four (4) years in-house warehouse and logistics experience or equivalent
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Exposure with a union environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multitask
- Must be a good communicator
- Must be able to work on an off-shift and overtime hours
- Associate’s Degree preferred
Our benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, 401(k) matching, referral bonus, and more!