- Home Health Services
- Health Care-Mental Health Services
- Hearing Aids
- Health Care-Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Senior Services
- Health Education
- Health Maintenance Organizations
- Health Care-Podiatrist
- Health Care-Physicians & Surgeons
- Health Care-Clinics
- Gift Shops
- Fitness Centers/Health Clubs
- Employee Drug Screening
- Cancer Support
OSF HealthCare Saint Elizabeth Medical Center is a 97-bed, Acute Stroke Ready certified facility in Ottawa. Average ER wait time is 5 minutes from arrival to seen by provider. A branch of OSF Saint Elizabeth is the OSF Center for Health – Streator Freestanding Emergency Center, a full-service outpatient medical facility serving the community of Streator. With over 32 primary care, PromptCare, and specialist offices in Ottawa, Streator and the surrounding communities, OSF patients have access to a variety of medical services close to home.
As part of the OSF HealthCare faith-based, 13 hospital health care system, we strive to fulfill the Mission – to serve people with the greatest care and love.
OSF Saint Elizabeth has been recognized for providing exceptional health care services by receiving the following: High Marks in the categories of Patient Care and Safety and Laboratory Compliance from the Joint Commission; five straight “A” grades in the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades; one of 11 hospitals in the nation to be selected as a 2017 Pioneers in Quality™ Solution Contributor hospital for contributions to electronic clinical quality measure (eCQM) data for quality improvement in health care; and the Blue Distinction® Center+ for Maternity Care national designation from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois for expertise in delivering improved patient safety and better health outcomes.
As health care continues to change, OSF HealthCare remains at the forefront of innovation and technology while always providing compassionate care to every patient, every day.
- OSF Saint Elizabeth Announces Advancements to Radiation Therapy
- OSF Saint Elizabeth Recognized for Exceptional Maternity Care
- OSF Saint Elizabeth Receives Joint Commission 2017 Pioneers in Quality Recognition
- OSF Saint Elizabeth Receives an "A" for Patient Safety in Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
- OSF HealthCare Named to List of Top ACOs by Becker's Hospital Review
East on I-80: Exit 90 turn South onto IL-23 S. 1.7 mi turn East onto E Norris Drive. In .9 miles turn North onto campus. West on I-80: Exit 93 turn West onto IL-71. 3.4 miles turn North onto campus.