Picture Ottawa 2021 Community Photo Challenge
The Ottawa Area Chamber of Commerce is rolling out a new photo challenge this April to get residents, businesses, and visitors out in the Ottawa community to showcase and publicly share our beautiful city.
You don't have to be a photographer to participate! The challenge is open to all community members of all ages!
For every 5 public posts using the hashtag #pictureottawa2021 on Instagram and/or Facebook, participants will be entered to win small prizes from businesses throughout the community (stickers, t-shirts, gift-cards, etc.). Drawings will be held the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th of April. Those who post all 30 days will be entered to win a grand prize and receive a free t-shirt. To be entered into the raffle prizes participants photos must be public using the hashtag #pictureottawa2021
How it works:
1. Follow the Ottawa Chamber on Instagram
2. Check the graphic below for the daily photo theme prompts
3. Get your camera out around town and snap your pictures!
4. Share the daily themed prompt picture on Instagram and/or Facebook with the hashtag #PictureOttawa2021 (pictures must be public to be entered into the raffle)
5. For every five photos you share, you're entered to win prizes from community businesses!
6. Tune into the Ottawa Chamber Facebook on the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th of April for the raffle winners!
7. Those who post all 30 prompts get a free t-shirt and entered to win the grand prize!